Organized travel, commute and efficient workflow. Networking and connecting in style. Leaving the house with your phone and the folio 7 ensures you are prepared and capable to tackle challenges and meetings. Protecting delicate tech and documents ...
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 811
- Model color:
Features & Specs
Fabrics and Craftsmanship
- fair responsible manufacturing with minimized ecological footprint is crucial for us. The hide for our famous leather originates from pastures in southern Germany, often even directly from our home region itself. We do not believe in all-time animal housing, and we do not purchase hide of cattle kept inside too much. Our leathers show unique pores and certain irregularities, reflecting the free and pristine life of the animal
- all compagnon leathers are created by a small, family-owned, traditional tannery in Germany. Strictly sticking to vegetal, natural tanning without using chemicals to achieve color or a certain feel. All that's needed is craftsmanship and attention to detail
- the natural tanning process incorporates organic oils and waxes into the pores of the leather. These make sure the leather on the folio 7 offers a certain weatherproofing
- compagnon leather products are made by our experienced seamstresses, artisans, and craftsmen in our workshop near the city of Cracow
Get all-access info about our workshop and get even more details on our fabrics and materials at the segment 'Fabrics and Production' above
- 1x slide-in pocket for Smartphone or Phablet max. 18.5 x 11 cm / 7.28 x 4.3 in
- 1x Zipper Tasche inside 9 x 7 cm / 3.5 x 2.75 in
- 2x stretch loops approx. 4,5 cm / 1.77 in wide
- 2x slide-in pockets approx. 9cm / 3.5 in wide
- 1x pen loop
- 4x card slots (SD, xQD or CF cards)
Electronics & accessories
- Smartphones & Phablets up to 7 inches
- 4-8 memory cards (SD/xQD/CF)
- Earpods incl. case or similar (in-ear) headphones
- Fastening loops for charging cables, data cables or wired headphones
- Adapters, cables and other small parts fit in a convenient zipper mesh pocket
- Apple Pencil, Stylus or other writing tool
- small powerbank or compact external harddrive
- Business cards
- EC-, debit- and creditcards
- ID and license
- cash money
- shown storage options are examples. Not all the objects listed can be stowed at the same time. Please note the total number of stowage slots as well as the detailed product images.
- This is your compact office on the go, your mobile headquarter and your entertainment storage all mixed into one. Using the folio 7 you will never forget those small items and tools you can't leave home without. Meeting clients, commuting, networking, traveling. The folio 7 is the most beautiful solution to protect your precious every-day-carry.
- The folio 7 is a timeless case that combines protective memory card storage, smartphone case and compact minimalist wallet suitable for business. From business cards to entertainment, you can carry it all in one grab. Everything is well protected and easy to keep an eye on. While air traveling, the folio 7 keeps your precious belongings always at reach and well organized.
Unique compagnon leather
Genuine compagnon bull leather is tanned and toned according to our strict specifications by a traditional family run tannery in Northern Germany. Maintaining the natural qualities of this wonderful material is the main focus in this process. Traditional craftsmanship and the use of organic ingredients like various waxes and oils result in the unique ‘pull-up’ characteristic. This feature is a permanent quality that allows for the leather to retain distinctive patina from the individual use of the bag, backpack or camera strap. Therefore the owner and his surroundings have an immediate influence on the looks, feel and character of the product and its change over time. Just like vintage leather armchairs found at an old colonial club room, a compagnon product will tell stories about its life and the adventures its been on together with its owner. Unlike any other bag, a compagnon will grow on you and will become a part of your history and your emotions.
compagnon leather is non-toxic and safe for all children and adults, even in intense use and prolonged skin contact.
This is one of the reasons why we’re strictly recommending our compagnon ‘the beewax’ as the preferred leather care product. In most other leather care products, toxic chemicals or additives are used, which will compromise the unharmful quality of compagnon leather.
The ‘beewax’ is handmade by compagnon using solely organic ingredients. The ‘beewax’ is available at our webshop.
compagnon products are handmade in Europe.
Take our tour behind the scenes and find out about craftsmanship and manufacturing at compagnon.
(video features English subtitles.)
Manufacturing details of the folio 7
The folio 7 consists of 16 single parts, in total approx. 0.3 squaremeters of naturally tanned bull leather from Southern Germany is used. Additionally all zippers on the folio series are world-renowned YKK metal zippers in a unique, vintage look. Culminating in a beautiful finish, a result of first-class european craftsmanship, there is nothing but exquisite parts on the folio 7. All for a great user experience and a dapper appearance, while travelling or everday business and work.