The greatest, most versatile tech organizer ever. Filters, wires, batteries, chargers, memory, lenses. What ever's needed, you can carry it on your belt, on the included shoulder strap or fixed to another bag.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Ready for shipping.
- Order number: 723
'Element pouch' is only available with Volcano Black exterior.
– Extremely tough and waterproof XPac and Ballistic 1650D shell
– Hypalon rear belt mounts (up to approx. 5 centimeters width, does also fit the attachment strap on the Element sling 15 strap)
– Hypalon grab handle on the floor
– 2 main zipper compartments with YKK Aquaguard zippers with handy pullies
– carabiner mounting loops on the sides to attach the included shoulder strap or other similar connectors
– detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with quick-release buckle and secured Aluminum carabiners
– versatile compartments, pockets, and stretch loops for various kinds of tech & gear
– cable pass-through between both main compartments, this way you can charge a camera battery in the front with a power bank in the back.
– full-width slide-in pocket, perfect for documents, filters and so on
– 2 flexible and expandable pockets in the separator, for extremely quick and convenient access
– full-width zipper mesh pocket
– 3 loops for pens and/or stylus
– full-width slide-in pocket
– 3 expandable flex-pockets, perfect for batteries, earbuds, headphones, adapters and so on
– zipper mesh pocket with lower height and two split segments
– 6 expandable flex loops for cables, remotes and more
The exterior shell of the Element Line is made from sailcloth used by hightech racing sail boats. This fabric called XPac, developed by the world market leader from Kempen, Germany, is inherently waterproof and incredibly light thanks to its innovative laminate construction. The vegan XPac VX21 boasts the highest strength-to-weight ratio on the market. XPac is extremely tough, durable and incredibly light.