Compact & light Camera-Sling with 11" tablet compartment. With expandable rolltop daypack for various needs. Vegan, extremely durable shell made from industry-leading XPac fabric and many handy features.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 722
- Model color:
identical to former model name: Element sling 11
- extremely tough and waterproof XPac and Ballistic 1650D shell
For more detail see 'Fabrics & Production'
- expandable Rolltop storage for extra capacity, added velcro fold-over closure with silencer option
- innovative German Fidlock buckle for rolltop access - opens with two fingers, magnetically closes by itself and latches securely
- two side bottle/tripod/gimbal pockets
- convenient floor mount clasps with anti-slip straps for bigger tripods or other gear
- comfortably padded AirMesh back panel with AirVent channels
- durable seatbelt strap with comfortable AirMesh anti-slip shoulder pad
- YKK Aquaguard zippers with glove-friendly pullies
- main storage zipper allows for tablet compartment access without opening the bag entirely
- all around padded main storage compartment for dependable protection of your equipment
- versatile velcro dividers to customize the main storage according to your gear
- added stretch pockets on two dividers to store filters, batteries, remotes and other items
- zipper separator floor between the rolltop and main storage to combine the capacity or access the bag through the rolltop section
- zipper pocket in the rolltop offers a high security storage for wallet, passport and more
- organizer front pocket with a zipper pocket and slide-in compartments for your everyday carry items
- extra padded tablet compartment for tablets up to 11 inch size
- velcro memory card holder freely attaching to most surfaces inside the main storage
- hidden zipper pocket in the floor of the bag, perfect for cash, ID cards etc.
Fitting Gear Examples
- compact mirrorless cameras like Sony Alpha a6600, Fujifilm X-T4, Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III, Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III
- compact APS-C DSLR bodies like Canon EOS 90D, Canon EOS 7D Mark II, Nikon D7500, Nikon D5600
- mirrorless fullframe systems like Sony Alpha a7R III, Canon R5, Nikon Z7 II, Leica 10-R, Leica SL2-S, Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 etc.
- fullframe DSLR bodies like Canon EOS 6D Mark II, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, Nikon D750, Nikon Df
*bodies at overall height exceeding 11-12 centimeters, it might not be possible to add a tablet as well
- lenses can be stored standing upright up to a length of around 19 centimeters
- to pack especially long telephoto lenses, the rolltop floor can be opened to use both spaces as one storage. This will allow for lenses up to 40 centimeters in length to be stored standing in the bag
- popular (travel) zooms like Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II, Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 OS Art, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II, Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G, Nikkor AF-S 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G
- popular fast prime lenses like Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art, EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art, Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art
- typical wideangle zooms/primes like EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM, Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG Art
- common telezoom lenses (sitting horizontally in the bag, depending on mounted camera body) up to Canon EF 70-200 f/4L USM, Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 or similar
- tablet compartment for an iPad or Android tablet up to 11 inch size
- depending the size of your camera kit you can add a compact drone like a DJI Mavic Pro
- the rolltop daypack section allows for expandable volume whenever needed for things like an additional coat, a lunchbox, snacks or a second pair of shoes
- exterior elastic slots on either side for two water bottles, smaller tripods or gimbals
- a larger tripod, a rollable reflector or background or even a ground mat fits into the loops on the floor of the bag
- the front pocket offers handy storage for smartphones, wallets, extra batteries, cables, adapters and more
AX Carbon ReGen Nylon
- Regen is a recycled nylon yarn, 'regenerated' from 100% plastic waste. Each kilo saves up to 7 kilos of CO2 compared to regular production and cuts down on necessary use of petroleum-based resources massively
- Added to the ecological benefits the tensile strength, durability and weatherproofing are well within the standout performers in textile outdoor technology
- For dirt and water repellency, which is a given for a compagnon Element Line product, a DWR durable water repellent coating is added to the fibre. This coating is free of perfluorinated compounds (PFCs), which are harmful to health and environment
- Its first-class performance is improved further for our products by combining regen Nylon with the AX Carbon technology
- AX Carbon reinforces the entire laminate with its grid structure, characteristic for our Element Line products. High-tenacity bundled strands improve tear strength, durability and stability of the exterior shell massively
- Even though multiple fabrics and technologies blend into this incredible laminate, the overall weight is so light, that only few fibers can match it, even though the competition is less durable, strong and functional
- Created for demanding outdoor use this compagnon Element does protect your equipment just as well as the planet you're set to explore
Recycling and Manufacturing without Greenwashing
Recycling and frugal, caring use of all resources is essential. Sadly, the demand for especially cheap recycling fibers has skyrocketed worldwide so, not uncommonly, PET bottles are being made with considerable amounts of energy and resources just to be shredded in a neighboring facility to be 'recycled'. That's not what we call environmentally-friendly practice. Without greenwashing this would be a great start instead of a plastic bluff package.
Therefore our ReGen AX Carbon Nylon fiber shell and the lighter inner fabrics are made from industrial plastic waste. Many industrial production processes generate large amounts of resource, which tends to comprise extraordinary quality and purity plastics still not being recycled as often as they should. So we're heading into this direction and thus can save up to 7kg of CO2 for each kilo of yarn made this way. Not to mention the reduction in use of petroleum-based and other resources.
The axiom of our manufacturing, to establish fair and responsible production conditions according to high European standards in areas where the know-how in manufacturing of outdoor garments is based for decades, is still our focus. Partnering with world-renowned, innovating outdoor brands we continue to drive this change. In our video from the Element Line manufacturing we show and share more details and these insights are equally valid for the Adapt products as well.
So leicht und so praktisch !
Ich habe den sling 11 in desert Brown und habe mich direkt in ihn verliebt, unglaublich wie vielseitig die Tasche ist, passt Kamera mit aufgeschraubtem Objektiv und die DJI Mini2 mit Controller und Batterien locker rein! Wahnsinn. Danke für dieses Produkt !
Très bon produit.
Très bon produit à la fois léger et bien fini.
Bien fonctionnel son rolltop est un vrai plus pour y loger un vêtement ou un picnic.
Parfait pour une sortie avec le Fuji X-T3 avec un ou 2 objectifs.
J'aurais aimé qu'il fasse 2cm de plus en largeur pour y faire renter sans forcer le X-T3 + grip VG-TX3.