Compact & light Camera-Sling with 11" tablet compartment. With expandable rolltop daypack for various needs. Vegan, extremely durable shell made from industry-leading XPac fabric and many handy features.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 722
- Model color:
- extremely tough and waterproof XPac and Ballistic 1650D shell
For more detail see 'Fabrics & Production'
- expandable Rolltop storage for extra capacity, added velcro fold-over closure with silencer option
- innovative German Fidlock buckle for rolltop access - opens with two fingers, magnetically closes by itself and latches securely
- two side bottle/tripod/gimbal pockets
- convenient floor mount clasps with anti-slip straps for bigger tripods or other gear
- comfortably padded AirMesh back panel with AirVent channels
- durable seatbelt strap with comfortable AirMesh anti-slip shoulder pad
- YKK Aquaguard zippers with glove-friendly pullies
- main storage zipper allows for tablet compartment access without opening the bag entirely
- all around padded main storage compartment for dependable protection of your equipment
- versatile velcro dividers to customize the main storage according to your gear
- added stretch pockets on two dividers to store filters, batteries, remotes and other items
- zipper separator floor between the rolltop and main storage to combine the capacity or access the bag through the rolltop section
- zipper pocket in the rolltop offers a high security storage for wallet, passport and more
- organizer front pocket with a zipper pocket and slide-in compartments for your everyday carry items
- extra padded tablet compartment for tablets up to 11 inch size
- velcro memory card holder freely attaching to most surfaces inside the main storage
- hidden zipper pocket in the floor of the bag, perfect for cash, ID cards etc.
Fitting Gear Examples
- compact mirrorless cameras like Sony Alpha a6600, Fujifilm X-T4, Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III, Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III
- compact APS-C DSLR bodies like Canon EOS 90D, Canon EOS 7D Mark II, Nikon D7500, Nikon D5600
- mirrorless fullframe systems like Sony Alpha a7R III, Canon R5, Nikon Z7 II, Leica 10-R, Leica SL2-S, Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 etc.
- fullframe DSLR bodies like Canon EOS 6D Mark II, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, Nikon D750, Nikon Df
*bodies at overall height exceeding 11-12 centimeters, it might not be possible to add a tablet as well
- lenses can be stored standing upright up to a length of around 19 centimeters
- to pack especially long telephoto lenses, the rolltop floor can be opened to use both spaces as one storage. This will allow for lenses up to 40 centimeters in length to be stored standing in the bag
- popular (travel) zooms like Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II, Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 OS Art, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II, Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G, Nikkor AF-S 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G
- popular fast prime lenses like Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art, EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art, Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art
- typical wideangle zooms/primes like EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM, Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG Art
- common telezoom lenses (sitting horizontally in the bag, depending on mounted camera body) up to Canon EF 70-200 f/4L USM, Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 or similar
- tablet compartment for an iPad or Android tablet up to 11 inch size
- depending the size of your camera kit you can add a compact drone like a DJI Mavic Pro
- the rolltop daypack section allows for expandable volume whenever needed for things like an additional coat, a lunchbox, snacks or a second pair of shoes
- exterior elastic slots on either side for two water bottles, smaller tripods or gimbals
- a larger tripod, a rollable reflector or background or even a ground mat fits into the loops on the floor of the bag
- the front pocket offers handy storage for smartphones, wallets, extra batteries, cables, adapters and more
What is X-Pac?
The exterior shell of the Element Line is made from sailcloth used by hightech racing sail boats. This fabric called XPac, developed by the world market leader from Kempen, Germany, is inherently waterproof and incredibly light thanks to its innovative laminate construction. The vegan XPac VX21 boasts the highest strength-to-weight ratio on the market. XPac is extremely tough, durable and incredibly light. The ideal choice for any demanding user not willing to compromise in these aspects.
Why is X-Pac so superior?
- X-Pac is significantly lighter than Cordura alternatives
- X-Pac will absorb much less water than Cordura fabrics and thus will not get heavier over time in damp conditions. Due to its interior waterproof barrier layer it is an ideal choice for users who prioritize lightness and weather resistance
- X-Pac waterproofing is more durable as it features an interior barrier within its laminate construction instead of exterior waterproof coatings which will wear off but are commonly used on competing fabrics
- X-Pac features a more rigid structure due to its X-Ply layer, providing a signature performance, durability and a extraordinary look
So leicht und so praktisch !
Ich habe den sling 11 in desert Brown und habe mich direkt in ihn verliebt, unglaublich wie vielseitig die Tasche ist, passt Kamera mit aufgeschraubtem Objektiv und die DJI Mini2 mit Controller und Batterien locker rein! Wahnsinn. Danke für dieses Produkt !
Très bon produit.
Très bon produit à la fois léger et bien fini.
Bien fonctionnel son rolltop est un vrai plus pour y loger un vêtement ou un picnic.
Parfait pour une sortie avec le Fuji X-T3 avec un ou 2 objectifs.
J'aurais aimé qu'il fasse 2cm de plus en largeur pour y faire renter sans forcer le X-T3 + grip VG-TX3.